Join Us For A Workshop
Our online workshops are scheduled weekly, last about an hour each, and give you an opportunity to share your questions and concerns with housing experts.
Workshops are through Zoom and can be accessed through your phone (download the Zoom application here) and are available weekly. Workshops will cover tenant protections under the new Senate Bill 91, in San Diego County, and local city laws as needed. Additionally, tenants will be informed about what to do should they experience harassment from a landlord or have an eviction lawsuit filed against them.
Don’t see a time that works for you? Bookmark this page to see future workshops.
Wednesday 22nd September 2021 10:30 AM
ACCE In Person Know Your Rights Workshop
- San Diego Eviction Prevention Collaborative
- This is an in person workshop. To further prevent the spread of COVID-19, we strongly encourage participants to wear a mask
- The workshop is provided in English and Spanish simultaneously
Friday 24th September 2021 6:00 PM
ACCE Know Your Rights Workshop
- ACCE - Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment
- This is a virtual workshop using Zoom
- The workshop is provided in English and Spanish - simultaneously.